Competition Terms and Conditions
Raflin Pty Ltd Terms and Conditions – Win Your Cart Summary Raflin Pty Ltd (Raflin) allows you the opportunity to buy a ticket for a fraction of the cost of your cart, with the chance to win your entire cart for that initial ticket price, or you will receive a store credit for the cost of your ticket with a possible bo
Raflin Pty Ltd
Terms and Conditions – Win Your Cart
Raflin Pty Ltd (Raflin) allows you the opportunity to buy a ticket for a fraction of the cost of your cart, with the chance to win your entire cart for that initial ticket price, or you will receive a store credit for the cost of your ticket with a possible bonus credit added.
Terms and Conditions
- Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions (Terms). By entering, you accept these Terms. Nothing in these Terms restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any consumer rights under any applicable law including the Australian Consumer Law.
- To take part in this promotion you must be an Australian residents aged 13 years or older. Directors, management and employees of Raflin and associated companies and agencies as well as the immediate families of each of these people are not eligible to enter. Anyone between the ages of 13 and 18 years of age, can only enter with the express permission of their parent or legal guardian.
- The promotion begins at 9 am on 8 December 2022 and will continue for as long as Raflin has an agreement with a third party/ merchant (Supplier) from whom you want to purchase goods or services (Promotion Period).
- To enter, you must:
(a) add one or more items to your cart and click the “Win Your Cart” button;
(b) click the “Win It Now” button on the product page;
(c) click on the link which will take you to the Raflin checkout page where you can buy a Raflin ticket before reaching the checkout for the Supplier’s store;
(d) purchase a ticket for either approximately 5% or 2.5% of the total value of the cart and find out instantly what you have won.
- A Supplier may place a limit on the value of the cart you use to purchase your ticket. The maximum value will be available before you purchase a ticket.
- Once you pay the amount referred to above, your ticket will be processed and you will immediately be informed of the benefit you have received. The possible benefits that you can receive are:
(a) the value of the ticket purchased plus “Bonus Credit” to the value of your entire cart;
(b) the value of the ticket you purchased to be used as “Store Credit” with the Supplier via whose website you accessed this promotion plus “Bonus Credit” at the Supplier’s discretion.
The “Bonus Credit” you might win is a multiple of the Raflin ticket you purchased up to a maximum of the value of your cart.
- An email confirming what you have received and the conditions for redemption will be emailed to you at the email address you gave to Raflin when purchasing the ticket.
- Any Bonus Credit that you receive is valid for 14 days from the date of receipt. After 14 days, the Bonus Credit will expire, however, you will receive the value of the ticket you purchased as Store Credit.
- Store Credit must be used within 14 days of the date on which you purchased the Raflin ticket or were given the Store Credit under paragraph 8 and only if you spend an amount equal to or greater than the value of the original cart in relation to which you purchased the Raflin ticket.
- Your odds of winning under paragraph 6(a) are either 1 in 30 or 1 in 60 depending on Raflin’s agreement with the relevant merchant. The odds for each Supplier will be displayed on their website for you to review before you decide to purchase a ticket.
- All tickets purchased are final and non-refundable as you receive your outcome instantly.
- When you purchase products or services from a Supplier, your purchase is governed by the Supplier’s terms and conditions. Any issues you have with the products or services purchased, including a request for a refund and return of products must be dealt with between you and the Supplier.
- Raflin is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred.
- The total prize pool will vary depending on the number of people who purchase tickets and the value of their carts.
- Raflin and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any Bonus Credit or Store Credit, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- Whether you receive Bonus Credit or Store Credit is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, mobile network failure, bugs, tampering, manipulation, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of Raflin or Supplier which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, Raflin or Supplier may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any tickets purchased.
- Raflin accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the credit you receive.
- NSW Authority Number TP/02435
The promoter is Raflin Pty Ltd. ABN 49 659 466 896 of 41 Coolangatta Ave, Elanora Heights.